Thursday, October 11, 2012

Yummy Cravings


We all have those "bluer than blue" days right? When you feel so down because of this and that and you feel like the world is on your shoulder, what do you do? Some of us get drunk, shopping, go to sleep, others cry their heart out  and some just like to eat. Like me. 


when I don’t feel like bothering someone about my problems, i tend to find comfort on foods like mashed potato, sushi, French fries, pasta, and most specially chocolates and ice creams it helps me think and makes me livelier (maybe because of the caffeine). 

just last night while listening to some mellow music while trying to find comfort on my bed, i long for chocolate. good thing my sister had stick-o (chocolate wafer stick) and my Team Leader gave us this
cream-o wafer bar that afternoon, so my sugar rush craving last night was solved by this cheap yet yummy choco-coated wafers.

So how do you find comfort when you have this kind of day? 
here's mine: 

yummy cravings





No comments:

Post a Comment